MEARS Auctions current auction is in progress and features 800+ newly listed lots. Bidding ends Saturday, June 4th, at 9:00 CST with the 15-Minute Rule Per Lot in effect. Our football lots are very strong with the following historically significant items being offered:
- 1922 Curly Lambeau Autographed High School Yearbook
- 1970-1972 Joe Namath New York Jets Game Worn Jersey (MEARS A10)
- 1953-1956 Elroy Hirsch Los Angeles Rams Game Worn Jersey (MEARS A8)
- 1920 circa Johnny Blood McNally Green Bay Packers Autograph
- Important Autograph With Football Stars and Many More Notables! (Additional images will be uploaded 6/2/16)
- Weeb Ewbank Collection
- 1949 Howard Pernell Detroit Stars Game Worn Uniform
- 2012 Bryce Harper Game Used Bat (MEARS A9)
- 1975 Tommy LaSorda Los Angeles Dodgers Game Worn Jersey
- 1984 Rick Sutcliffe Chicago Cubs Game Worn Jersey
- 1985 Tim Raines Montreal Expos Game Worn Jersey (MEARS A10)
- 1993 Ryne Sandberg Chicago Cubs Road jersey
- 2001 Albert Pujols St. Louis Cardinals Game Worn Home Jersey (MEARS A10)
- 1910s RARE Chicago Cubs Oversized Pennant
MEARS Open House
MEARS Online Auctions is holding an open house on Tuesday, June 7th, 2016 at the MEARS Museum & Research Center, located at 1234 Manitoba Ave., South Milwaukee, WI 53172. Our 15,000 square foot research center host our collection of on hand resource materials used by MEARS to conduct game worn jersey and bat evaluations, monthly auctions, and our open house which provides free appraisals to all.
Collectors looking to have items appraised, sell, consign, or meet with other likeminded collectors are welcome to attend. Free refreshments, pizza, and beverages will be served. We will be hosting from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM CST.
Consignments Wanted For June Auction
We are currently seeking items for our June Auction. Currently we have two significant collections which will be featured that includes vintage football / baseball memorabilia including an executioners football helmet, (2) early four strap helmets, union suit, vest, nose guards, workman’s glove, and many more rare examples. Also to be included is a huge sports memorabilia collection which spans the past 100 years and includes game used bats, pennants, trading cards, advertising pieces, nodders, pinback buttons, and much more.
We have clients that will to pay top prices for the following:
- Chicago Cubs Memorabilia: Jewelry, game worn flannel shirts, knits, game used bats, autographs, etc. 1900- present wanted. The market is red hot for Cubs items and MEARS Auction has set record prices these items in recent months.
- High Grade Babe Ruth Game Used Bat
- Game Worn Jerseys (Free Authentication for qualifying Items), Game Used Bats, Vintage Pennants, Programs/Scorecard, Tickets, Original Photography, Autographs, Bobbing Head Dolls/Statues, Collections Big & Small, Specialty Collections, Theme Collections, Etc.
Questions may be direct to Troy R. Kinunen at (414)-828-9990 or email email@example.com.