MEARS Online Auctions- Ends Saturday, June 6th, 2020. Initial bids must be placed by 10:00 PM CST. Fresh to the Hobby Michael Jordan Autographed Game Worn Jersey and Autographed Game Used Playoff Shoes w/ Wristband Purchased at a Chicago Area American Heart Association Auction in 1991, an autographed game worn jersey and signed shoes with wristband are being offered by the original owner for sale at MEARS Online Auctions.
The 1990-1991 home jersey is personally autographed and has been graded a perfect A10 by MEARS Authentication. In addition, a very rare pair of 1991 Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls Air Jordan autographed game worn shoes worn during the playoff run are for sale. The design of the shoes was worn exclusively for the playoffs. A red Jumpman wristband was worn during the playoffs versus the New York Knicks and Philadelphia 76ers is included. Industry estimates predicts the shoes and jersey may sell for over $100,000 each. A pair of 1985 Michael Jordan rookie shoes recently sold for $560,000.
Other Items Include:
- 1910 circa Christy Mathewson New York Giants Zimmerman Signature Model Bat
- 1990 Ken Griffey Jr. The Kid Game Used Bat
- 1968 Willie Horton Detroit Tigers Game Worn Jersey (MEARS A10)
- 1963 Bo Belinsky Los Angeles Angels Game Worn Home Uniform (MEARS A10)
- 1973 OJ Simpson Buffalo Bills Robert W. Maxwell Award Trophy (MEARS LOA)
- 1977-78 Joe Bryant Philadelphia 76ers Shooting Shirt (MEARS LOA)
- 1991-92 NBA Champion Chicago Bulls Team Signed ONBA Stern Basketball w/ 11 Signatures Including Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen & More (PSA/DNA)
- 2000 Mark McGwire St. Louis Cardinals Autographed Home Jersey (MEARS A5/JSA)
- Game Used Bats
- Game Worn NBA Jerseys