A lot of personal collections have come to auction of late, from Julius Erving to Ted Williams to Tommy John. Lelands is serving up another round of personal items, this time related to boxing heavyweight Mike Tyson. The Tyson items come from the Steve Lott Collection. Lott was Tyson’s assistant manager early in his career and the auction will feature more than 100 items from that collection in the form of fight-worn shorts, gloves, shoes and even used mouthpieces and handwraps. The Tyson memorabilia is just part of the current Lelands auction, which is live now and runs through June 15. The auction will also include more than 150 lots of high-grade T206 singles, a rare Honus Wagner card and numerous championship rings in baseball, basketball and boxing. Read full story by Tom Bartsch of SCD here.
The Lelands.com Spring Catalog Auction in progress ending June 15th, 2012. As usual, this auction is loaded with incredible memorabilia including:
- The rarest of all – Honus Wagner card
- “THE COLOSSUS” LARGER THAN LIFE 19TH CENTURY HAND PAINTED HAND CARVED BOXING FIGURE”
- The Fight of the Century Painting by James Montgomery Flagg (1910) Jack Johnson v James J. Jeffries
- A fresh collection of high grade T-206 Cards
- The greatest Mike Tyson boxing collection
- A phenomenal assortment of Championship rings
- The Sal Larocca Dodgers Collection
- 1962 Hank Aaron Milwaukee Braves Game Worn Uniform
- 1938 Casey Stengel Boston Bees Game Worn Jersey
- 1896 Baltimore Baseball Club Programs
- 1939 Cooperstown Hall Of Fame Induction Signed Baseball
- Gordie Howe Detroit Red Wings Game Jersey
- 1980 Winter Olympics Ice Hockey Silver Medal
- Dwight Eisenhower’s Personal Set of Golf clubs with Putter & Shoes
- Braulio Baeza Saddle Worn on Foolish Pleasure in the Match Race vs Ruffian
- 1968 Pele Game Worn Santos Jersey
- Cricket Bat Signed by Winston Churchill, Dwight Eisenhower & Others
- Andy Warhol Black Leather “Schott” Motorcycle Jacket
- And so much more….
For more information check out our website www.lelands.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.