RMY Auctions is offering over 250 Rare and Iconic Sports and Historical Photos in their current auction that ends Tuesday, December 10, 2013. Bid and register here at rmyauctions.com. For our Monthly Auctions we use First Class Shipping to keep costs down for collectors, accept Credit Cards and Paypal and offer a full 30 days to pay! Highlights include a beautiful Bobby Jones image, 1923 “Skinny” Babe Ruth, as well as vintage images of Mathewson, Gehrig, DiMaggio, mantle etc. It is a fabulous opportunity for collectors to acquire some beautiful images.
Contained within were hundreds of original date-stamped sports photos; including all the big names: Shoeless Joe Jackson, Ty Cobb, Joe DiMaggio, Satchel Paige, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Ted Williams, Walter Johnson, Bobby Jones and more! But it’s not just the subject matter, it’s the rarity of the photos that have people talking. Many have never been seen before, anywhere.
If you have any interest in seeing (or owning) unique sports photographic history, visit www.RMYauctions.com – you must register to bid and you must bid on lots to be included in “extended” bidding. This auction has over 1,100 lots and RMY expects items to sell for $50 – $5000+. There is something for everyone in this auction.
RMY Auctions is a partnership between Rhys Yeakley (a trusted name in collectables, photographs, autographs and trading cards) and Historic Images (one of the worlds largest collectors and sellers of historic and vintage photos).
Other highlights Include:
- 1911 Christy Mathewson, Pitching Pose & Rare Black Giants Uniform
- 1923 Babe Ruth, Yankees Slugger “Hey Skinny” Loses Weight, Still Can Blast Them!
- 1924 Walter Johnson, Baseball Hall of Famer Iconic Portrait Photo
- 1960 Roberto Clemente, World Series Game Action Wire Photo
- 1896 Princeton v. NY Giants, Major League Baseball Game Action Cabinet Photo
- 1922 World Series Yankees v. Giants Rare game Action Photo, Emil Meusel Home Run!
- 1919 Byrd Lynn Chicago “Black Sox” World Series, Dated October 1919!
- 1928 Lefty Grove, Early Pitching Image by Louis Van Oeyen