The Sports Memorabilia Division at Morphy Auctions is headed up by Tommy Sage and Kevin Bronson. Tommy and Kevin are not only encyclopedias of sports knowledge, but both have a passion for sports and sports memorabilia. Our sports auctions include items from many sports legends, game used jerseys, autographs, equipment, cards, and much more.
With an emphasis on fresh to the market collections, Morphy Auctions is the perfect venue for buying and selling with total confidence. Morphy’s team knows and understands how a collection should be promoted and presented to the public. We respect the years of effort that have gone into building your antiques collection, and we will take the utmost care in handling your items. As one of the fastest-growing and most successful antiques auction houses in the country, we take pride in providing you with honest, reliable and professional service.
Dan Morphy Auctions Offers These Advantages:
- Superior Collection Assessment
- Prime Auction Location
- Extended Auction Preview
- Full Insurance on Consigned Goods
- State of the Art Web Site
- Multiple Bidding Options – Live, Absentee, Phone and Internet
- Unmatched Client Service
- Unrivaled Experts
- Skilled Marketing & Public Relations Campaigns
- Detail-Oriented Cataloging Staff
- Professional On-site Photography
- In-house Graphic Design Team
- Full-Color Brochures & Catalogs
- Extensive Global Database of Buyers
- Record-setting Prices Realized
- 45 Day Consignor Payout
Please see our About Page to view our full color General Brochure, which provides more information on Morphy Auctions and our consignment process.