Just Collect is proud to offer over 150 high grade, low pop PSA cards this week including: 1967 Philadelphia Football, 1964 Philadelphia Football, 1957 Topps Baseball, 1964 Topps Baseball, 1969 O-Pee-Chee Hockey and much more!! Featured No Reserve Auctions Closing Sunday, October 4th:
Babe Ruth Signed Baseball JSA PSA/DNA 6.5
Just Collect is proud to offer this baseball boldly signed by Babe Ruth. The signature displays prominently on this sharp piece. PSA/DNA has authenticated this Ruth ball and graded it PSA/DNA 6.5. The signature has also been authenticated by JSA, and full LOAs are included from both authenticators.
Our consignor is motivated to sell as quickly as possible and is asking $19,500 and accepting best offers. A Ruth signed baseball graded PSA/DNA 7 sold on eBay in June for $29,995. This is a rare opportunity to buy an investment-grade Ruth ball at such attractive pricing.
(17) 1967 Philadelphia Football PSA cards, highlighted by #178 Dave Wilcox Rookie PSA 9 pop 13 and #21 Tom Matte PSA 8 pop 1. All the cards are low pop PSA 9, 8.5 and 8!
(10) 1964 Philadelphia Football PSA cards, including #80 Jim Taylor PSA 8 and #115 Don Chandler PSA 8. All the cards are graded PSA 8 and 7!
(25) 1957 Topps Baseball PSA cards, highlighted by #172 Gene Woodling PSA 8 and #76 Roberto Clemente PSA 7. All the cards are graded PSA 8, 7.5 and 7!
(29) 1964 Topps Baseball PSA cards, including #571 Gene Conley PSA 10 pop 3 and #585 Tony Taylor PSA 9 pop 5. All the cards are low pop PSA 10, 9 and 8.5!
(33) 1969 O-Pee-Chee Hockey PSA cards, including #200 Ed Johnston PSA 9 and #227 Calder Trophy PSA 8 pop 8. All the cards are low pop PSA 8 and 7!
(25) Non Sports Cards Sets and Near Sets, highlighted by 1962 Topps Civil War News Near Complete Set and 1965 A&BC Civil War Complete Set. This is a great opportunity to work on your Non Sports Collection!
Whether on consignment or purchasing for cash, Just Collect is the best way to maximize the value of your collection. Please call our office at (732) 828-2261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss selling all or a portion of your collection.