Popular Culture embodies the people, places, and things that have left an indelible impact on our social consciousness. From unforgettable presidents and royalty, to unique artists, musicians, and actors that defined entire generations, here’s just a sample flavoring of this eclectic variety, along with RR’s Remarkable Results! Our next Pop Culture Auction will be in August. Hurry, consignment deadline is June 5th!
Unforgettable presidents to musicians that defined entire generations:
- JFK Letter Announcing Candidacy – Sold: $200k
- Beatles US-Issued Meet the Beatles – Sold: $120K
- Marilyn Glamorous oversized “Marilyn” portrait – Sold: $46K
- Queen Ultra-rare fully signed Queen II album – Sold: $11k
- Warhol Signed Original ‘Cow’ Screenprint – Sold: $28K
- Star Wars Sought-after vintage photograph – Sold: $2K
- Rowling Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone rare second printing – Sold: $13k
- Prince Yellow high-heeled boots from the Sign o’ the Times – Sold: $75K
- Dylan Complete lyrics to “The Times They Are-a-Changin'” – Sold: $69K
- Diana French finishing school notebook – Sold: $15k
- Sopranos Screen-used 2003 Escalade – Sold: $119K
- Animation Fantastic Sorcerer’s Apprentice artwork – Sold: $54K
Our next Pop Culture Auction will be in August. Hurry, consignment deadline is June 5th!