The PWCC Marketplace T206 Sovereign Auction Ends November 21, 2023 and celebrates the unique pedigree, provenance and stories intrinsic in the world of T206 cards. Sovereign also accounts for just over 4% of White Border series cards in existence. These backs were used in all three series. The 350 series cards were printed in two shades of green lettering and are the most common, with the 460 series the scarcest. The auction is open and will conclude on November 21, 2023 at 7 PM PT, with extended bidding starting immediately after. To apply to bid go to: https://pwccmarketplace.com/premier-auction.
Bidding will conclude on November 21, 2023 at 7 PM PT, with extended bidding starting immediately after.
- 1909-11 T206 Ed Abbaticchio BLUE SLEEVES, SOVEREIGN 460 PSA 1 PR
- 1909-11 T206 Ed Abbaticchio BROWN SLEEVES, SOVEREIGN 150 PSA 3 VG
- 1909-11 T206 Ed Abbaticchio BROWN SLEEVES, SOVEREIGN 350 PSA 3.5 VG+ (PWCC-A)
- 1909-11 T206 Fred Abbott SOVEREIGN 350 PSA 6 EXMT (PWCC-A)
- 1909-11 T206 Whitey Alperman SOVEREIGN 150 PSA 3 VG
- 1909-11 T206 Red Ames HANDS AT CHEST, SOVEREIGN 150 PSA 4 VGEX (PWCC-A)
- 1909-11 T206 Red Ames HANDS OVER HEAD, SOVEREIGN 350 PSA 4 VGEX
- 1909-11 T206 Red Ames PORTRAIT, SOVEREIGN 150 PSA 2.5 GD+
- 1909-11 T206 John Anderson SOVEREIGN 350 PSA 6 EXMT
PWCC is making its Extended Bidding period All Access available for all of our auctions. That means you no longer need to place a qualifying bid to participate on a lot before the 7 p.m. start time. Clients can now bid on any item at any time. This change is a result of customer feedback from recent surveys and outreach — and it should make closing nights more exciting!