Bidding is now open in Robert Edward Auctions’ blockbuster Spring 2019 Auction, with more than 2,800 lots spanning all areas of sport and nonsport from the 19th century to today. Bid, view and register for the auction at bid.robertedwardauctions.com/Lots/Gallery. Bidding runs until March 24, 2019.
- 1952 Topps #311 Mickey Mantle PSA NM 7
- 1918-1922 Babe Ruth New York Yankees & Boston Red Sox Game-Used Bat PSA/DNA GU 9
- 1916 M101-4 Sporting News #151 Babe Ruth
- 1960 Roger Maris New York Yankees Game-Used Road Jersey – MVP Season – SGC Excellent/Superior & MEARS
- Josh Gibson Original Photograph – PSA/DNA Type 1 – Used for 1950-1951 Toleteros Card!
- Babe Ruth Single-Signed Baseball PSA/DNA NM+ 7.5
- 1952 Topps Complete Set Minus One (406/407)
- 1960 Roberto “Momen” Clemente Pittsburgh Pirates Game-Used Bat – PSA/DNA GU 10 – World Series Order!
Go to RobertEdwardAuctions.com to see all the auction lots, register for bidding, or request a catalog.