Bid now in the Rockhurst Auctions September 14-15, 2023 Auction of Sportscards, Elvis, Rock & Roll, Hollywood and Historical. Register to Bid and view the entire auction at rockhurstauctions.com. The auction features more than 850+ lots Featuring Michael Jordan Signed Game Worn 1988 Nike “Air Alpha Force” Shoe, Elvis Presley Artifacts, Rock & Roll Autographs and Artifacts, Plus Graded Sportscards, Sports Autographs, Game Used and Memorabilia.
- Day 1 SEPT 14 Lots 1-561: Sportscards & Memorabilia
- DAY 2 SEPT 15 Lots 562-859: Elvis, Rock & Roll, Hollywood and Historical
- Bid, register and view the auction at rockhurstauctions.com.
- Michael Jordan Signed Game Worn 1988 Nike “Air Alpha Force” Shoe – With Video of Jordan Awarding and Signing the Shoe (BAS)
- Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls 1991 NBA World Champions “Thanks MJ” Rare 14K Gold-Plated Salesman Sample Ring
- 1948 Babe Ruth Signed and Inscribed MASSIVE Photograph
- 1926 Babe Ruth Signed Photo
- Roberto Clemente Signed 1962 Topps #10 Card
- 1980 Topps Scoring Leader Bird/Erving/Johnson Signed by All THREE – Encapsulated with Signatures Graded “10” by Beckett
- 1951 Bowman #253 Mickey Mantle Rookie Card – SGC 1.5
- John Belushi and Dan Akroyd Signed 1978 Blues Brothers “Soul Man” 45 Picture Sleeve (BAS) Steve Grad Collection
- 80 1969 Topps #480 Tom Seaver – PSA MINT 9 – ONLY ONE GRADED HIGHER!
Dozens of Game Used Hockey Sticks in Including The Chicago Blackhawks Net Setter Collection – Gamers and Autographs amassed over 50 years by a Hawks On-ice Crew Member!
- Guy LaFleur Louisville Slugger Game Used Hockey Stick – Hall of Famer – 5X Cup Winner
- Stan Mikita 1960 Game Used Victoriaville Hockey Stick – Stanley Cup Era Gamer!!
- Mario Lemieux Game Used Koho Hockey Stick – Hall of Famer – 2X Cup Winner
- Ken Dryden Game Used Sher-Wood Goalie Stick – Hall of Famer – 6X Cup Winner
- 2014-2015 NHL Stanley Cup Champions Chicago Blackhawks “TOEWS” Team Signed Sweater Incl. Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane (BAS)
- Chicago Blackhawks Signed Official NHL Game Puck Group of 16 Incl. Bobby Hull, Tony Esposito, Denis Savard and Others (BAS)
- 2009 Texas Brahmas CHL Champions Salesman Sample Ring – Jason Deitsch
- Phil Esposito Game Used Rookie Era Victoriaville Pro Game Used Hockey Stick
- 1978 Wayne Gretzky Signed Indianapolis Racers Pennant – HIS FIRST PRO TEAM!
- Dominik Hašek Game Used Sher-Wood Hockey Stick
- Bobby Hull Signed Game Issued Northland Custom Pro Hockey Stick with “Banana Blade” – Hall of Famer – 1X Cup Winner
- Gordie Howe Game Issued Northland Custom Pro Hockey Stick – Hall of Famer – 4X Cup Winner
- Stan Mikita and Bobby Hull Signed Chicago Blackhawk Retirement Night Puck (BAS)
- 1970’s Chicago Black Hawks Team Issued Jacket
- 1972-75 Cleveland Crusaders WHA Warm-Up Jacket
CONSIGN TODAY TO OUR 2023 & 2024 SPORTS, ROCK & ROLL, ENTERTAINMENT AND AMERICANA AUCTIONS. Call Rockhurst Auctions Owner Jeff Marren directly at (773) 612-0918 or e-mail email@example.com.
- 15% Consignment Rate – Consignors pay a flat rate, with no hidden fees.
Special Consignment Rates – For collections valued at $100,000 or more, we are currently offering extremely aggressive consignment rates.
- 15% Buyer’s Premium – With a much more reasonable buyer’s premium, one of the lowest in the industry, bidders are encouraged to bid more aggressively – that means more money goes to consignors!
- Presentation to a HUGE Audience – In a Rockhurst auction event, your material will be presented to more than 25,000 advanced collectors of Sports Memorabilia, Rock & Roll artifacts, Hollywood and TV Memorabilia, Historical Documents, Autographs, Vintage Toys and Original Photographs. These collectors have spent more than $250,000,000 on fine collectibles.
- Enhanced Online Presentation – Rockhurst Auctions presents your fine memorabilia in our state-of-the-art online auction environment with added content like video and audio elements to further entice bidders and create the bidding momentum that drives prices to meet your expectations.
A Word about Rockhurst Auctions
Rockhurst was started with the purpose of creating the absolute finest marketplace for fine collectibles. With more than 20 years in the auction business, and after presenting more than 120 auctions across several major auction firms in at least a half dozen states, owner Jeff Marren envisioned a company combining the very best of every innovation he brought to the industry.
That’s Rockhurst Auctions.
We are defined by our unceasing labor and attention to detail at every juncture of the relationship with consignors and bidders. From research and authentication to customer service, presentation and fulfillment, each step of the Rockhurst process is infused with a singularity of purpose: our consignor’s success is our success. We are only satisfied with this partnership when our consignor’s expectations are met, when the value of their material is maximized.
Jeff’s experience spans every aspect of the auction industry, from working with consignors to marketing and public relations, from developing bidding software to creating some of the earliest online auction environments. While responsible for the presentation and marketing of more than $250,000,000 of fine collectibles, he’s seen it all. His expertise ranges far and wide across a number of disciplines: sports memorabilia, historicals, rock and roll, Hollywood, entertainment, movie posters, comic books, vintage toys, autographs.
After directing the creative, marketing and day to day operations of two major auctions firms over a 15-year period, Jeff was tasked with running Graceland Auctions for Elvis Presley Enterprises. As Consignment Director, he built the firm into the premier marketplace for exceptional Elvis Presley artifacts and memorabilia. Jeff grew the company from a startup in 2014 to a firm producing more than $7.5 Million in auction revenue for JUST ELVIS MATERIAL, while overseeing the sales of many of the industry’s most significant Elvis Presley items, including the world-record price of $325,000 for a stage-worn jumpsuit.
Through it all, through every bid and every item offered, Jeff absorbed every step, every nuance, of the auction process. What worked, what didn’t, what drove bidders crazy and what they loved. What consignors cared about, besides high prices! What was the best way to provide a trusted place where consignors could offer, and advanced collectors could acquire, the world’s finest collectibles.
Welcome to Rockhurst Auctions.