Bid now in the Rockhurst Auctions September 7, 2022 Sports, Rock & Roll, Entertainment Auction. Register to Bid and view the entire auction at rockhurstauctions.com. The auction features hundreds of lots of the finest Rock and Roll and Hollywood memorabilia Elvis Presley, The Beatles and Much, Much More!.
Bid, register and view the auction at rockhurstauctions.com.
- 1989 HOOPS Basketball Near-Complete Autographed Set (293/352) Incl. #21 Michael Jordan PSA/DNA GEM MINT 10 Plus 295 Other Signed Cards
- Axl Rose 1984-85 Stage Used Microphone from His First Shows with Guns N’ Roses and Previous Band LA Guns
- RIAA Triple Platinum Record Award for Elvis Presley’s 1956 Single “Hound Dog”
- 1940’s-1950’s KWKH Studio-Used and Louisiana Hayride Stage-Used Microphone – Used By Elvis Presley, Hank Williams, Johnny Cash and Many Others!
- 1959 Topps Partial Set (492/572) Including #10 Mickey Mantle (PSA 4) and #50 Willie Mays (PSA VG 3)
- Massive and Intense Babe Ruth Colorized Artwork of Charles Conlon Portrait – In Ornate Framed Display
- 1960 Topps Baseball Near Set (546/572) Including #350 Mantle PSA 3
- 1964 Topps Baseball Complete Set (587)
- 1961 Topps Near Set (495/587)
- 1956 Topps Baseball Partial Set (279/340) Plus 575 Duplicates!!
- 1980 Topps Basketball Unopened Wax Pack – PSA NM-MT 8 – Possible Bird/Magic Rookie Card!
- 1991-92 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Signed Card Plus Scottie Pippen, John Paxson, Bill Cartwright and Horace Grant Signed Cards! The Whole Starting Lineup From The Bulls First NBA Title
- 1957 Topps Baseball Partial Set (276/407) With Many Hall of Famers Plus #328 Brooks Robinson PSA 4 and #10 Willie Mays PSA 1
- Hundreds of lots of the finest Rock and Roll and Hollywood memorabilia Elvis Presley, The Beatles and Many, Many More!!
CONSIGN TODAY TO OUR 2022/2023 SPORTS, ROCK & ROLL, ENTERTAINMENT AND AMERICANA AUCTIONS. Call Rockhurst Auctions Owner Jeff Marren directly at (773) 612-0918 or e-mail email@example.com.
- 15% Consignment Rate – Consignors pay a flat rate, with no hidden fees.
Special Consignment Rates – For collections valued at $100,000 or more, we are currently offering extremely aggressive consignment rates.
- 15% Buyer’s Premium – With a much more reasonable buyer’s premium, one of the lowest in the industry, bidders are encouraged to bid more aggressively – that means more money goes to consignors!
- Presentation to a HUGE Audience – In a Rockhurst auction event, your material will be presented to more than 25,000 advanced collectors of Sports Memorabilia, Rock & Roll artifacts, Hollywood and TV Memorabilia, Historical Documents, Autographs, Vintage Toys and Original Photographs. These collectors have spent more than $250,000,000 on fine collectibles.
- Enhanced Online Presentation – Rockhurst Auctions presents your fine memorabilia in our state-of-the-art online auction environment with added content like video and audio elements to further entice bidders and create the bidding momentum that drives prices to meet your expectations.
A Word about Rockhurst Auctions
Rockhurst was started with the purpose of creating the absolute finest marketplace for fine collectibles. With more than 20 years in the auction business, and after presenting more than 120 auctions across several major auction firms in at least a half dozen states, owner Jeff Marren envisioned a company combining the very best of every innovation he brought to the industry.
That’s Rockhurst Auctions.
We are defined by our unceasing labor and attention to detail at every juncture of the relationship with consignors and bidders. From research and authentication to customer service, presentation and fulfillment, each step of the Rockhurst process is infused with a singularity of purpose: our consignor’s success is our success. We are only satisfied with this partnership when our consignor’s expectations are met, when the value of their material is maximized.
Jeff’s experience spans every aspect of the auction industry, from working with consignors to marketing and public relations, from developing bidding software to creating some of the earliest online auction environments. While responsible for the presentation and marketing of more than $250,000,000 of fine collectibles, he’s seen it all. His expertise ranges far and wide across a number of disciplines: sports memorabilia, historicals, rock and roll, Hollywood, entertainment, movie posters, comic books, vintage toys, autographs.
After directing the creative, marketing and day to day operations of two major auctions firms over a 15-year period, Jeff was tasked with running Graceland Auctions for Elvis Presley Enterprises. As Consignment Director, he built the firm into the premier marketplace for exceptional Elvis Presley artifacts and memorabilia. Jeff grew the company from a startup in 2014 to a firm producing more than $7.5 Million in auction revenue for JUST ELVIS MATERIAL, while overseeing the sales of many of the industry’s most significant Elvis Presley items, including the world-record price of $325,000 for a stage-worn jumpsuit.
Through it all, through every bid and every item offered, Jeff absorbed every step, every nuance, of the auction process. What worked, what didn’t, what drove bidders crazy and what they loved. What consignors cared about, besides high prices! What was the best way to provide a trusted place where consignors could offer, and advanced collectors could acquire, the world’s finest collectibles.
Welcome to Rockhurst Auctions.