The MEARS Staff is in the final stages of locking down our plans for the 2012 National Sports Collectors Convention in Baltimore Maryland (August 1st through 5th). Our goals are the same as they were last year:
1. Connect and network with fellow collectors.
2. Discuss consigning your items to a future MEARS Auction.
3. Display items from the MEARS Museum Collection/Exemplar Library.
4. Accept items for evaluation/authentication.
5. Advise and assist collectors on various research projects they are engaged in.
6. Purchase items for our individual collections.
I will be on hand throughout the event and for now, it looks like Dave Grob will be on hand from Friday until Sunday. Coordinating appointments ahead of time worked very well last year as it allowed us to prepare in advance to accept your items and arrange for the purchase or insurance of your valuable artifacts being entrusted to MEARS.
If there is something in particular you would like to discuss or arrange for, please feel free to contact me directly at Troy@mearsonline.com or by phone at (414) 828-9990. Dave Grob can be reached at DaveGrob1@aol.com.
Hope to See You at the National,
Troy R. Kinunen
President MEARS Auctions/MEARS Authentication
Click here for MEARS Auctions www.mearsonlineauctions.com
Click here for MEARS Online www.mearsonline.com
To sell or consign your game used bat click here www.mearsbuysgameusedbats.com