Steiner Auctions is seeking Championship Rings, Game Used and Rare Signed Memorabilia! This is the FINAL week to consign to Steiner Auctions, Big Game Auction Beginning Jan 14th and Ending Feb 10th.
Why consign with Steiner?
- Lou Gehrig Signed 1925 Yankees Contract was the Top Seller in Steiner’s “Fall Classic” Auction with a $197,287 Winning Bid
- (Over $1.25 Million in Total Bids)
New York – The Lou Gehrig Signed New York Yankees Uniform Players Contract from 1925, which fetched a high bid of $197,287.48, was the top seller in Steiner Auctions’ “Fall Classic” which concluded on Saturday (November 18). The Aaron Judge Game Used No. 99 Home Uniform Jersey from September 30, 2017, when he broke Babe Ruth’s 96-year record for most Home Runs at Yankee Stadium was second with a final bid of $90.676.95.
More than $1.25 million was bid in the auction.
Completing the top five in the Fall Classic auction: Lou Gehrig Signed Yankees Payroll Check – $45,353.18; A Michael Jordan Game-Used Chicago Bulls Home Jersey – $41,229.83; and the 2013 Boston Red Sox Championship Ring (Wilton Vera) – $41,229.83.
Championship Rings did extraordinarily well, led by the 2013 Boston Red Sox Ring which sold for more than Double of what it sold for at a major competitors auction house just two years ago. A few other Rings that outperformed the competition were:
- A 1967 St. Louis Cardinals Ring from Broadcaster Jerry Gross that reached $17,308.03
- Herb Brooks Hockey Hall of fame Induction Ring $18,375.00
- Floyd Patterson’s Heavy weight Championship Ring $6,351.63
- 2010 Texas Rangers American League Championship Ring realized $10,583.00
CONSIGN YOUR MEMORABILIA TO STEINER AUCTIONS
The consignment deadline is NOW . If interested in consigning memorabilia to the next Steiner auction may call 914-307-1058 or email email@example.com.