Sterling Sports Auction #54 runs through August 4, 2016. The auction includes 484 lots from the four major sports, boxing, non-sports, autographs and memoribilia. Includes Hall of Famers, commons, graded and ungraded cards as well a nice selection of baseball autographs. You will find a nice selection of T201, T202, T205, T206, B18 Blankets and cards from the 50s and 60s. Rookie cards of Hall of Famers Bob Lemon, Frank Robinson, Willie Stargell, Nolan Ryan, Johnny Bench, Robin Yount and more! Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register.
Auction Highlights include:
- 1888 N162 Goodwin Champions King Kelly & Tim Keefe SGC
- T206 Christy Mathewson, Dark Cap PSA 4
- 1912 T202 Tinker/Evers/Chance PSA 5
- 1963 Topps Mickey Mantle PSA 7
- 1971 Topps Partial Set (636/752)
- 1941 Play Ball Mel Ott SGC 84
- 1965 Topps Yvon Cournoyer, Rookie, PSA 8
- 1959 Fleer 3 Stooges #1 Curly PSA
Auction Closes Thursday August 4, 2016
* Just reminder, The Buyers Premium for Sterling is increasing to 18%; a 2% discount is applicable to all who pay by check or money order. In other words, those who choose to pay by check or money order, will still be paying the same buyers premium of 16% . The discounted amount will be noted on your invoice. If not paying by Paypal, you should subtract this discounted amount from your total. *
Accepting consignments for our September Auction #55, call or respond to this email if you have any items you wish to consign. We are accepting consignments for all upcoming auctions. Feel free to call Lee Behrens at 320-219-1372 to discuss more.
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
About Sterling Sports Auctions
Sterling Sports Auctions runs ten auctions a year ( about every 5 weeks), auctions run for 2 weeks with fast shipping and low fees, Sterling makes the auction experience as smooth as possible for the buyer and seller. Sterling is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards pre 1970s. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
Call or email today to start working with us to sell or build your collection! Contact email@example.com or 320-219-1372.