Sterling Sports Auction #55 runs through September 8, 2016. Auction includes 563 lots from the four major sports, boxing, golf and non-sports. Included are graded, ungraded, commons and Hall of Famers, individual cards, lots and complete sets. There is something for everyones taste. Large selection of T206s with HOFers and tough backs, 1933 Butter Creams, T202s, B18 blankets, Sport Kings with Bobby Jones and more! Rookie cards are highlighted by Campanella, Killebrew, Frank Robinson, Drysdale, Carlton, Nolan Ryan, George Brett and Jerry West. Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register.
Auction Highlights include:
- 1934 Goudey #37 Lou Gehrig SGC 30
- 1912 E270 Tris Speaker Colgan Red Border SGC 60
- 1948-49 Leaf Babe Ruth SGC 50
- 1911 T205 Dolly Gray, Stats SGC 60
- T206 Broad Leaf, Cycle 460, Hindu & more
- 1933 Butter Creams W/ Foxx & Grove SGC
- 1936 R311 W/ Joe Dimaggio Leather SGC
- 1955 Topps Harmon Killebrew, Rookie SGC
- 1968 Topps Nolan Ryan, Rookie SGC 80
- 1961-62 Fleer Jerry West, Rookie
- 1930s R43 Minute Men
*Accepting consignments for Auction #56 starting September 29th, call or email if you have items you wish to consign*
* Just reminder, The Buyers Premium for Sterling is increasing to 18%; a 2% discount is applicable to all who pay by check or money order. In other words, those who choose to pay by check or money order, will still be paying the same buyers premium of 16% . The discounted amount will be noted on your invoice. If not paying by Paypal, you should subtract this discounted amount from your total. *
Accepting consignments for our September Auction #56, call or respond to this email if you have any items you wish to consign. We are accepting consignments for all upcoming auctions. Feel free to call Lee Behrens at 320-219-1372 to discuss more.
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
About Sterling Sports Auctions
Sterling Sports Auctions runs ten auctions a year ( about every 5 weeks), auctions run for 2 weeks with fast shipping and low fees, Sterling makes the auction experience as smooth as possible for the buyer and seller. Sterling is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards pre 1970s. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
Call or email today to start working with us to sell or build your collection! Contact email@example.com or 320-219-1372.