Sterling Sports Auction #56 runs through October 13, 2016. Auction includes over 460 lots from the four major sports, boxing, golf and non-sports . Included are Hall of Famers, commons, graded and ungraded, single card lots and complete sets. A little something for everyone! This auction features a large number of complete and partial sets. Rookie cards include Mickey Mantle, Frank Robinson, Steve Carlton, Nolan Ryan, Johnny Bench, Mike Schmidt, Paul Hornung, George Halas, Jerry Rice, Bob Cousy and more! Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register.
Auction Highlights include:
- 1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle, Rookie
- 1952 Topps High Numbers including HOFers Campanella, Durocher & Dickey
- T206s including HOFers with tough backs
- T206 Beck Blank Back & Missing Red Ink
- 1951 Bowman Campanella SGC 88
- 1957 Topps Paul Hornung, Rookie
- 1957-58 Topps Bob Cousy, Rookie
- Complete or Partial Sets
- 1948 & 55 Bowman Baseball
- 1956, 68, 70 & 71 Topps Baseball
- 1982-85 Topps Football
- 1982, 83 & 85 Topps Unopened Wax Boxes
*Accepting consignments for the November 3rd Auction. Featured cards in this auction will be on display at a Show in Milwaukee. *
* Just reminder, The Buyers Premium for Sterling is increasing to 18%; a 2% discount is applicable to all who pay by check or money order. In other words, those who choose to pay by check or money order, will still be paying the same buyers premium of 16% . The discounted amount will be noted on your invoice. If not paying by Paypal, you should subtract this discounted amount from your total. *
Accepting consignments for our September Auction #56, call or respond to this email if you have any items you wish to consign. We are accepting consignments for all upcoming auctions. Feel free to call Lee Behrens at 320-219-1372 to discuss more.
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
About Sterling Sports Auctions
Sterling Sports Auctions runs ten auctions a year ( about every 5 weeks), auctions run for 2 weeks with fast shipping and low fees, Sterling makes the auction experience as smooth as possible for the buyer and seller. Sterling is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards pre 1970s. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
Call or email today to start working with us to sell or build your collection! Contact email@example.com or 320-219-1372.