Sterling Sports Auction #60 runs through April 13, 2017. The Auction includes 388 lots from the four major sports, boxing and non sports. There is a nice selection of Old Judges, WS ticket stubs from 1940-present, Hartland statues, old baseball gloves, 1957 & 65 Topps and much more! Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register.
Auction Highlights include:
- 1939 Play Ball Ted Williams, Rookie SGC 40
- 1939 Play Ball Joe DiMaggio SGC 60 & 20
- Zach Wheat Signed Baseball PSA
- Complete Topps Baseball Sets 1970-84
- T201 Cobb/Crawford PSA 4.5
- 1910 T212-2 Obaks High Grades
Auction Ends Thursday, April 13, 2017
Accepting consignments for the May 2017 auction or consignments for any future auction. Call or email if you have items you wish to consign.
* Just reminder, The Buyers Premium for Sterling is increasing to 18%; a 2% discount is applicable to all who pay by check or money order. In other words, those who choose to pay by check or money order, will still be paying the same buyers premium of 16% . The discounted amount will be noted on your invoice. If not paying by Paypal, you should subtract this discounted amount from your total. *
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
About Sterling Sports Auctions
Sterling Sports Auctions runs ten auctions a year ( about every 5 weeks), auctions run for 2 weeks with fast shipping and low fees, Sterling makes the auction experience as smooth as possible for the buyer and seller. Sterling is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards pre 1970s. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
Call or email today to start working with us to sell or build your collection! Contact email@example.com or 320-219-1372.