Sterling Sports Auction #62 runs through May 18, 2017. 493 lots with a great mix of the four major sports, boxing and non sports plus memorabilia and autographs. Whether you are looking for singles, lots or sets, graded or ungraded this auction offers it all. Nice selection of N172 Old Judges, Berk Ross Panels, 1965 Topps High Grades, 1957 T FB, high grade PSA , Rookies includes 49 Bowman Doby, 52 Topps Wilhelm, High #, 55 Topps Koufax & Killebrew, 57 Topps Frank Robinson, 1959 Topps Bob Gibson, High # and more. Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register.
Auction Highlights include:
- 1948 Topps Magic Photos Complete Set Break
- 1959, 70, 71, 74 & 76 Topps Baseball Complete Sets
- 1912 T202 Too Late Devlin, Mathewson/Devlin, Rustlers SGC 70
- 1888 N29 Jimmy Ryan PSA 5
- N172 Old Judges, Large Selection PSA
- 1910 T210-4 Benny SGC 40
- M101-2 Joe Jackson
- 1939 Playball Joe Dimaggio SGC 35
- 1951 Bowman Willie Mays PSA 5
- Large Selection of Pre War Type Cards
- 1952 Topps Hoyt Wilhelm, Rookie, High #
- 1949 Wild West Near Set (179/180)
- 1957 Topps Hit Stars Complete Set
- 1965 Fleer Hogans Heroes Complete Set
Auction Ends Thursday, May 18, 2017
- Auction Closes Thursday May 18, initial bid MUST be in by 8pm est to be allowed in extended bidding.
- Accepting consignments Auction #63, the Auction starts June 15, if you have items you wish to consign please call or email for more information.
* Just reminder, The Buyers Premium for Sterling is increasing to 18%; a 2% discount is applicable to all who pay by check or money order. In other words, those who choose to pay by check or money order, will still be paying the same buyers premium of 16% . The discounted amount will be noted on your invoice. If not paying by Paypal, you should subtract this discounted amount from your total. *
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
About Sterling Sports Auctions
Sterling Sports Auctions runs ten auctions a year ( about every 5 weeks), auctions run for 2 weeks with fast shipping and low fees, Sterling makes the auction experience as smooth as possible for the buyer and seller. Sterling is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards pre 1970s. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
Call or email today to start working with us to sell or build your collection! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-219-1372.