Sterling Sports Auction #63 runs through June 29, 2017. 600+ lots with a great mix of the four major sports, boxing and non sports plus memorabilia and autographs. Whether you are looking for singles, lots or sets, graded or ungraded this auction offers it all. Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register.
Auction Highlights include:
- Lot #454: 1971 Topps FB Complete Set (263) W/ Bradshaw, Rookie
- Lot #4: 1887 N172 478-8 Capt John Ward Old Judge Cigarettes SGC 60 *Horizontal*
- Lot #9: 1911 D304 Brunners Cy Young PSA 3
- Lot #13: 1912 Topps Too Late For Devlin, Devlin, Giants/Mathewson Hassan Cigarettes SGC 60
- Lot #43: 1887 N172 370-3 George Pinkney Old Judge Cigarettes PSA 7 (OC)
- Lot #1: 1949 Bowman Wild West Near Complete Set (179/180) W/ (2) PSA 7s
Auction Ends Thursday, June 29, 2017
- Auction Closes Thursday June 29th, initial bid MUST be in by 8pm est to be allowed in extended bidding.
- Accepting consignments Auction #64, if you have items you wish to consign please call or email for more information.
* Just reminder, The Buyers Premium for Sterling is increasing to 18%; a 2% discount is applicable to all who pay by check or money order. In other words, those who choose to pay by check or money order, will still be paying the same buyers premium of 16% . The discounted amount will be noted on your invoice. If not paying by Paypal, you should subtract this discounted amount from your total. *
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
About Sterling Sports Auctions
Sterling Sports Auctions runs ten auctions a year ( about every 5 weeks), auctions run for 2 weeks with fast shipping and low fees, Sterling makes the auction experience as smooth as possible for the buyer and seller. Sterling is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards pre 1970s. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
Call or email today to start working with us to sell or build your collection! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-219-1372.