Sterling August Auction #35 is in progress and ends on September 11, 2014. Includes hundreds of lots from the 4 Major Sports, Boxing and Non-Sports Cards, 1870’s to Present, Graded and Raw, High Grade and Low Grade. Something for Everyone’s Tastes. Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register. Auction Highlights include:
- M101- 4 & 5 one of the finest back sets in the hobby is being broken up, including a Mall Theatre
- Nice Group of N172 Old Judges W/ Williamson
- 1955 Topps Ted Williams PSA 7 & 8
- 1914 Cracker Jacks W/ Walter Johnson
- T206s including (3) Cobbs, Cy Young, Mathewson & More
- 1967 Topps Mickey Mantle SGC 92
- E92 Dockman Mathewson
We are accepting consignments for all upcoming auctions. Feel free to call Lee Behrens at 320-219-1372 to discuss more.
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!