Sterling Sports Auction #49 runs through February 4, 2016. 463 lots from the four major sports, Boxing and Non Sports. Includes Hall of Famers and Commons, Singles and Lots, Cards and Memoribilia. Including part 4/6 of a break up of complete sets of T205s, 220/221 possible all graded SGC, #2 on the registry and average 55, part 3/5 T202s, all PSA, part 3/5 of the scarce 1933 George C. Miller all SGC, nice assortment of high grade M116s and Large selection from 1970-85 Topps Unopened packs all PSA. Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register.
Auction Highlights include:
- 1912 T202 Ty Cobb Steals Third Ty Cobb/ Jennings PSA 5
- 1911 T205 Ty Cobb SGC 40
- 1911 T205 Tris Speaker SGC 60
- 1910 PC796 Frank Chance SGC 60
- 1928 Shonen Kulubu Babe Ruth SGC 60
- 1938 Goudey Bob Feller, Rookie
- 1949 Bowman Gil Hodges, Rookie, SGC 88
- 1954 Bowman Mickey Mantle
- 1959-60 Parkhurst #25 John Bower SGC 88
Accepting consignments for our February Auction #50, call or respond to this email if you have any items you wish to consign. We are accepting consignments for all upcoming auctions. Feel free to call Lee Behrens at 320-219-1372 to discuss more.
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
About Sterling Sports Auctions
Sterling Sports Auctions is owned and operated by Lee Behrens, a longtime hobbyist with over 20 years buying and selling experience including past ownership of a card shop and partnership in an eBay consignment outlet.
At Sterling Sports Auctions:
- You’ll work with a company committed to your best interests whether you’re a buyer or a seller, a novice or an experienced collector
- Monthly online auctions mean you’re never more than a few weeks away from the next sale
- An extensive network of bidders ensures that your items will be seen by serious buyers every auction
- Paypal allows winning bidders to pay invoices immediately which translates into faster payments to consignors
Call or email today to start working with us to sell or build your collection! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-219-1372.