If you are looking for a quick turnaround from consignment to check in hand, Sterling Sports Auctions offers a hassle-free service with a quick turn around from consignment to money in hand (generally 2-3 weeks after end of Auction, sometimes sooner!). With ten auctions a year there is always an auction right around the corner!
Seeking collections or indivdual cards Sterling can help you sell your cards in fast hassle-free experience. Looking for sportscards and non-sportscards from the 19th Century to 1960s. Always seeking complete sets (can be sold as a whole or broken up if graded) plus Hall of Famers and rookie cards from the 1960s to 19th Century.
Actively pursuing sports cards and non sports cards from the 19th century to 1960s. Looking for collections or individual cards, Hall of Famers or commons, graded and ungraded.
- Individual lots of $500 or more will go on to Page 1 and featured in eblasts for maximum expose
- *A Consignment of $10,000 (in one auction) or more seller fee of -2%*
- If you have any items you wish to consign call or reply to this email for terms, quite often 0%.
Deadline for ungraded is Thursday September 22nd (call ahead if you have any you wish to get into this auction) and graded cards is Monday September 26th.
- Pre War
- Cobb, Ruth, Gehrig, Mathewson, Cy Young, Speaker, Walter Johnson, and DiMaggio
- Post War
- Mantle, Mays, Aaron, Koufax, Clemente, Berra, Frank Robinson, and Rookie cards of HOFers
- Deadline for ungraded cards is September 22th and September 26th for graded cards.
- Any lot valued $500 or more will be listed on page 1
- *-2% on graded submissions over $10,000*
Call or email us (email@example.com) if you have any consignments you wish to submit for the next auction or any upcoming auction. Auction is scheduled to start September 29th.