The current Sterling Sports Auction is a strong offering with a nice variety of cards. Includes 600+ lots from 19th century to Modern includes the four major sports, boxing and non-sports. Includes graded and ungraded, hall of famers and commons, with lots starting as low as $20. No matter what your budget we have lots for you. There is something for all kinds of collectors. Bid, view and register for the auction at www.sterlingsportsauctions.com/catalog.aspx. Bidding concludes December 30, 2021.
- Lot #1: 1933 Goudey #144 Babe Ruth PSA 1.5 *Crease Free*
- Lot #2: 1952 Topps #261 Willie Mays PSA 5
- Lot #3: 1968 Topps #177 Nolan Ryan PSA 8 *Rookie*
- Lot #9: 1933 Goudey #53 Babe Ruth PSA 1.5 *Crease Free*
- Lot #7: 1933 Blue Bird, Babe Ruth, Front View, SGC 5.5
- Lot #28: 1963 Topps Baseball Complete Set (576 Cards)
- Lot #19: 1952 Topps #261 Willie Mays CSG 3.5
- Lot #11: 1911 M116 Ty Cobb Sporting Life PSA 2.5 *Pastel*
- Lot #93: 1909-1911 T206 Walsh, Portrait, Sweet Caporal Cigarettes SGC 4.5
*Auction is scheduled to close on December 30, 2021 initial bid MUST be in by 8 pm EST to be allowed in extended bidding*
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
*Accepting Consignments for our October 2021 Auction. If you have items you wish to consign please call or e-mail us. *
Call 320-219-1372 or email Lee Behrens at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have items you wish to consign to our future auction!