The current Sterling Sports Auction is a strong offering with a nice variety of cards. Includes 490+ lots from 19th century to Modern includes the four major sports, boxing and non-sports. Includes graded and ungraded, hall of famers and commons, with lots starting as low as $20. No matter what your budget we have lots for you. There is something for all kinds of collectors. Bid, view and register for the auction at www.sterlingsportsauctions.com/catalog.aspx. Bidding concludes February 10, 2022.
- Lot #1: 1954 Johnston Cookies #5 Henry Aaron PSA 8 *Rookie*
- Lot #2: 1926 Exhibits Babe Ruth SGC 40 *Low Pop*
- Lot #3: 1940 Play Ball #225 “Shoeless Joe” Jackson PSA 5
- Lot #4: 1955 Topps #123 Sandy Koufax PSA 6 *Rookie*
- Lot #5: 1968 Topps #177 Nolan Ryan PSA 7 *Rookie*
- Lot #14: 1968 Topps #177 Nolan Ryan PSA 5.5 *Rookie*
- Lot #12: 1954 Bowman #65 Mickey Mantle PSA 4
- Lot #6: 1965 Topps #477 Steve Carlton SGC 92 *NRMT+* *Rookie*
- Lot #8: 1910 E98 Fred Clarke SGC 86 *Red*
*Auction is scheduled to close on February 10, 2022 initial bid MUST be in by 8 pm EST to be allowed in extended bidding*
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
*Accepting Consignments for our March 2022 Auction. If you have items you wish to consign please call or e-mail us. *
Call 320-219-1372 or email Lee Behrens at email@example.com if you have items you wish to consign to our future auction!