The current Sterling Sports Auction is a strong offering with a nice variety of cards. Includes 600+ lots from 19th century to Modern includes the four major sports, boxing and non-sports. Includes graded and ungraded, hall of famers and commons, with lots starting as low as $20. No matter what your budget we have lots for you. There is something for all kinds of collectors. Bid, view and register for the auction at www.sterlingsportsauctions.com/catalog.aspx. Bidding concludes November 11, 2021.
- Lot #1: 1933 Goudey #181 Babe Ruth PSA 1 (MK) *Crease Free*
- Lot #2: 1934 Goudey #37 Lou Gehrig PSA 2.5 *Crease Free*
- Lot #8: 1952 Topps #312 Jackie Robinson PSA 2 *Hi #*
- Lot #7: 1954 Topps #128 Henry Aaron PSA 3 *Rookie*
- Lot #5: 1909-1911 T206 Ty Cobb, Bat On, Sweet Caporal Cigarettes SGC 40
- Lot #6: 1909-1911 T206 Walter Johnson, Portrait, Sovereign Cigarettes SGC 30
- Lot #9: 1953 Topps #244 Willie Mays SGC 3 *Hi #* *SP*
- Lot #10: 1954 Topps #201 Al Kaline PSA 6.5 *Rookie*
- Lot #4: 1909-1911 T206 Mathewson, Dark Cap, El Principe De Gales SGC 40
*Auction is scheduled to close on November 11, 2021 initial bid MUST be in by 8 pm EST to be allowed in extended bidding*
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
*Accepting Consignments for our October 2021 Auction. If you have items you wish to consign please call or e-mail us. *
Call 320-219-1372 or email Lee Behrens at email@example.com if you have items you wish to consign to our future auction!