The current Sterling Sports Auction is a strong offering with a nice variety of cards. Includes 700+ lots from 19th century to Modern includes the four major sports, boxing and non-sports. Includes graded and ungraded, hall of famers and commons, with lots starting as low as $20. No matter what your budget we have lots for you. There is something for all kinds of collectors. Bid, view and register for the auction at www.sterlingsportsauctions.com/catalog.aspx. Bidding concludes September 23, 2021.
- Lot #2: 1933 Goudey #144 Babe Ruth SGC 50
- Lot #1: 1952 Topps #311 Mickey Mantle SGC 20 *Hi #*
- Lot #5: 1948 Leaf #3 Babe Ruth SGC 50
- Lot #4: 1954 Topps #128 Henry Aaron BVG 4 *Rookie*
- Lot #3: 1926 Exhibits Babe Ruth PSA 2 *Low Pop*
- Lot #7: 1949 Bowman #224 Satchell Paige PSA 1.5 *Hi #* *Presents Better*
- Lot #10: 1916 D381 Casey Stengel Fleischmann Bakery W/ Tab, SGC 20 *Rookie* *Pop 3*
- Lot #22: 1968 Topps Baseball Complete Set (598) W/ Bench & Ryan, Rookies
- Lot #17: 1971 Topps #630 Roberto Clemente SGC 92
*Auction is scheduled to close on September 23, 2021 initial bid MUST be in by 8 pm EST to be allowed in extended bidding*
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
*Accepting Consignments for our October 2021 Auction. If you have items you wish to consign please call or e-mail us. *
Call 320-219-1372 or email Lee Behrens at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have items you wish to consign to our future auction!