The current Sterling Sports Auction is a strong offering with a nice variety of cards. Includes 600+ lots from 19th century to Modern includes the four major sports, boxing and non-sports. Includes graded and ungraded, hall of famers and commons, with lots starting as low as $20. No matter what your budget we have lots for you. There is something for all kinds of collectors. Bid, view and register for the auction at www.sterlingsportsauctions.com/catalog.aspx. Bidding concludes September 21, 2023.
- 1934 Goudey #37 Lou Gehrig PSA 3.5 *Crease Free*
- 1951 Topps Ringside Panel #38 Dauthuille/ #32 Marciano, PSA 6 *Low Pop*
- 1909-1911 T206 Cy Young, Glove Showing, Piedmont Cigarettes, PSA 4
- 1910 All Star Frank Chance, Base-Ball PSA Authentic *Pop 2*
- 1950 Bowman #22 Jackie Robinson PSA 2.5
- 1958 Topps #62 Jimmy Brown, SGC 4.5 *Rookie*
- 1928 Exhibits Lou Gehrig PSA 1 (MK)
- 1909-1911 T206 Walter Johnson, Portrait, Piedmont Cigarettes SGC 1.5
- 1948 Leaf #76 Ted Williams PSA 1.5
- Tris Speaker Cut Signature, JSA Authentic
*Auction is scheduled to close on September 21, 2023 initial bid MUST be in by 8 pm EST to be allowed in extended bidding*
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
*Accepting Consignments for our All 2023 Auctions. If you have items you wish to consign please call or e-mail us. *
Call 320-219-1372 or email Lee Behrens at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have items you wish to consign to our future auction!