Bid in The Collector Connection November 26, 2023 Non-Sports Card and Comic Books X Auction. Bid, view and register at thecollectorconnection.com. Great items including dozens of lots from the Roxanne Toser Collection, non sports cards, PSA graded non sports cards, comics and More! Bidding is now open and concludes on November 26, 2023.
You must have your initial bids placed on ALL items you are interested in before 10pm eastern on Sunday night, November 26, 2023. After 10pm you are only eligible to bid on items you had already bid on. Items close individually after 15 minutes of inactivity. If an item only has one bid it closes immediately at 10pm as there is no possibility of competition.
- John Wilkes Booth CDV Charles D Fredricks Photo
- Giant-Size X-Men #1 (Summer 1975) First Appearance of the Storm, Colossus, Night Crawler etc, 2nd Full Appearance
- Marvel Spotlight #5 (Aug 1972) First Appearance of Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) CGC 8.5 White Pages
- Werewolf by Night #32 (Aug 1975) Origin and First Appearance of Moon Knight CGC 9.2 White Pages
- 1985-1988 Topps Garbage Pail Kids Series 1-14 Complete Base. Includes PSA 7 NM Adam Bomb
- Keen Comics Vol 2 #2 (Sep 1939) CGC 6.0 Cream/Off White Pages None Graded Higher!
- 1964 Topps Nutty Awards Sealed Vending Case
- 1964 Leaf Munsters Complete Cards Plus 8/16 Stickers
- Webster & Popkins CDV of Ulysses S Grant, Frederick Gutekunst Photographer
- S4 Breeds of Dogs 12 Uncut Dual Silk Proofs
- Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories #5 (Feb 1941) Valentine’s Day Cover CGC 2.0 Cream/Off White Pages
- Sensation Comics #63 (Mar 1947) CGC 4.0 White Pages
- 1947-66 Western Aces Exhibits Sealed Vending Case
- Gangsters Can’t Win (Feb-Mar 1948) Pre Code Crime CGC 5.0 Off White/White Pages
Call us at 717.327.8915 or email us at email@example.com . We will come to you in many cases. If you are local to us you are also welcome to come to our offices in Lehighton, PA.
Items Wanted Include:
- Sports Memorabilia
- Comic Books – Looking for are keys such as first appearances or cameos, Gold & Silver Era, Artist or Author signed, High Grade modern slabbed etc.
- Non-Sport Cards – We hold two Non-sport auctions a year, usually two or three weeks after the Philly Non-Sport Show. We do take some last minute consignments at the auction, but to get the best placement it is advisable to get in touch earlier
- Pre-War Sports Cards – We also hold two Pre-War Sports Auctions a year.Spring and Fall. This is mainly a card auction but there is often a selection of publications, autographs and more all from 1941 and earlier
- Oddballs Odds and Ends – A popular addition to our auction schedule, this is a cards only auction that is full of food issues, team issues, promos, minor leagues, and more, mostly pre 1980
He started doing shows as a dealer back in 1986 when he was only 14. Unlike many of his contemporaries he always had an interest in older cards and so survived the crash of the late 1980’s and early 1990’s material that eliminated many small dealers. He has been a Top-Rated and Power Seller on ebay where he has been selling since 1998. He is a recipient of the Dick Henry Scholarship to the RACC Auctioneering program where he graduated in May 2017.