Bid in The Collector Connection October 1, 2023 Post War Sports Cards & Memorabilia Auction XXVII. Bid, view and register at thecollectorconnection.com. Great items from all sports, including amazing football items to kick off the NFL season! Bidding is now open and concludes on October 1, 2023.
- 1973 Topps #615 Mike Schmidt HOF Rookie PSA 8 NM/MT
- 1956 Topps #30 Jackie Robinson HOF White Back PSA 3 VG
- 1953 Topps #220 Satchell Paige HOF PSA 2 GOOD
- 1954 Topps #94 Ernie Banks HOF Rookie PSA 4 VG/EX
- 1954 Topps #128 Hank Aaron HOF Rookie PSA 3 VG
- 1986 Topps Football Wax Box BBCE Wrapped
- 1959 Topps #514 Bob Gibson HOF Rookie High Number PSA 4 VG/EX
- 1979 TCMA Ogen A’s Complete Team Set Rickey Henderson Pre-Rookie HOF PSA 9 MINT
- 1958 Topps Football #62 Jim Brown HOF Rookie PSA 4 VG/EX
- 1956 Topps Football Complete Set VG/EX
- 1989 Score Football Wax Box BBCE Wrapped
Call us at 717.327.8915 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will come to you in many cases. If you are local to us you are also welcome to come to our offices in Lehighton, PA.
Items Wanted Include:
- Sports Memorabilia
- Comic Books – Looking for are keys such as first appearances or cameos, Gold & Silver Era, Artist or Author signed, High Grade modern slabbed etc.
- Non-Sport Cards – We hold two Non-sport auctions a year, usually two or three weeks after the Philly Non-Sport Show. We do take some last minute consignments at the auction, but to get the best placement it is advisable to get in touch earlier
- Pre-War Sports Cards – We also hold two Pre-War Sports Auctions a year.Spring and Fall. This is mainly a card auction but there is often a selection of publications, autographs and more all from 1941 and earlier
- Oddballs Odds and Ends – A popular addition to our auction schedule, this is a cards only auction that is full of food issues, team issues, promos, minor leagues, and more, mostly pre 1980
He started doing shows as a dealer back in 1986 when he was only 14. Unlike many of his contemporaries he always had an interest in older cards and so survived the crash of the late 1980’s and early 1990’s material that eliminated many small dealers. He has been a Top-Rated and Power Seller on ebay where he has been selling since 1998. He is a recipient of the Dick Henry Scholarship to the RACC Auctioneering program where he graduated in May 2017.