Bid in The Collector Connection October 2, 2022 Post War Sports Cards & Memorabilia XIX. Bid, view and register at thecollectorconnection.com. Hundreds of lots of sports cards and collectibles!
- 1958 Topps Football #62 Jim Brown HOF Rookie Card PSA 6 EX/MT
- 1961 Topps #417 Juan Marichal HOF Rookie PSA 8 NM/MT
- 1926 Shotwell Grange Complete SGC Graded Ad Back Set
- 1978 Topps Football Unopened Wax Box BBCE Wrapped
- 1912 Granbergs Olympiska Spelens Real Photo Postcard #238 Jim Thorpe Winner of the Pentathlon and Decathalon SGC 3
- 1933 Sport Kings #4 Red Grange HOF PSA 2 GOOD
- 1933 Sports King #6 Jim Thorpe HOF PSA 1 POOR
- 1952 Bowman #218 Willie Mays HOF SGC Authentic Color Added
- 1965 Topps Football #122 Joe Namath Short Print HOF Rookie Card PSA 3 VG
- 1960 Topps #563 Mickey Mantle All Star High Number HOF PSA 6 EX/MT
Call us at 717.327.8915 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will come to you in many cases. If you are local to us you are also welcome to come to our offices in Lehighton, PA.
Items Wanted Include:
- Sports Memorabilia
- Comic Books – Looking for are keys such as first appearances or cameos, Gold & Silver Era, Artist or Author signed, High Grade modern slabbed etc.
- Non-Sport Cards – We hold two Non-sport auctions a year, usually two or three weeks after the Philly Non-Sport Show. We do take some last minute consignments at the auction, but to get the best placement it is advisable to get in touch earlier
- Pre-War Sports Cards – We also hold two Pre-War Sports Auctions a year.Spring and Fall. This is mainly a card auction but there is often a selection of publications, autographs and more all from 1941 and earlier
- Oddballs Odds and Ends – A popular addition to our auction schedule, this is a cards only auction that is full of food issues, team issues, promos, minor leagues, and more, mostly pre 1980
He started doing shows as a dealer back in 1986 when he was only 14. Unlike many of his contemporaries he always had an interest in older cards and so survived the crash of the late 1980’s and early 1990’s material that eliminated many small dealers. He has been a Top-Rated and Power Seller on ebay where he has been selling since 1998. He is a recipient of the Dick Henry Scholarship to the RACC Auctioneering program where he graduated in May 2017.