Bid in The Collector Connection September 15 – October 3, 2021 Post War Sports Cards and Collectibles XI Bid, view and register at thecollectorconnection.com. Hundreds of lots of cards, photographs, autographs and collectibles. Extended bidding begins 10pm on Sunday, October 3, 2021.
- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle HOF PSA 1.5
- 1954 Topps #128 Hank Aaron HOF Rookie PSA 4 VG/EX
- 1967 Topps Complete Set
- A 1956 Topps #135 Mickey Mantle HOF Gray Back PSA 5.5 EX+
- A 1949 Bowman #50 Jackie Robinson HOF PSA 1.5 MK FAIR
- 1988 Fleer #17 Michael Jordan HOF PSA 8.5 NM/MT+
- 1972 Topps Complete Set
- 1961 Fleer Near Complete Graded Set 133/155
Call us at 717.327.8915 or email us at email@example.com . We will come to you in many cases. If you are local to us you are also welcome to come to our offices in Lehighton, PA.
Items Wanted Include:
- Sports Memorabilia
- Comic Books – Looking for are keys such as first appearances or cameos, Gold & Silver Era, Artist or Author signed, High Grade modern slabbed etc.
- Non-Sport Cards – We hold two Non-sport auctions a year, usually two or three weeks after the Philly Non-Sport Show. We do take some last minute consignments at the auction, but to get the best placement it is advisable to get in touch earlier
- Pre-War Sports Cards – We also hold two Pre-War Sports Auctions a year.Spring and Fall. This is mainly a card auction but there is often a selection of publications, autographs and more all from 1941 and earlier
- Oddballs Odds and Ends – A popular addition to our auction schedule, this is a cards only auction that is full of food issues, team issues, promos, minor leagues, and more, mostly pre 1980
He started doing shows as a dealer back in 1986 when he was only 14. Unlike many of his contemporaries he always had an interest in older cards and so survived the crash of the late 1980’s and early 1990’s material that eliminated many small dealers. He has been a Top-Rated and Power Seller on ebay where he has been selling since 1998. He is a recipient of the Dick Henry Scholarship to the RACC Auctioneering program where he graduated in May 2017.