Goldin’s high-end offering “The Goldin 100: Part 1” Auction runs thru June 14, 2023. The auction is headlined by extremely rare items of graded cards from all sports, autographs, game used items, unopened wax, comics, entertainment memorabilia and much more! Collect the biggest names in history! Bid, view and register for the auction at goldin.co.
- Michael Jordan 1997 NBA Finals “Flu Game” Used, Signed Air Jordan Sneakers – MeiGray, Sports Investors, JSA and Ballboy LOA
- Superman #1 (1939 DC) 1 Book – CGC 7.0 – 1st Newsstand Comic Book Dedicated to a Single Character, 1st Appearance of Ma and Pa Kent, Origin of Superman
- 1928 Ty Cobb Hillerich & Bradsby C28 Model Game-Used, Photo-Matched Bat (PSA/DNA GU 10, Sports Collectors Digest, Resolution Photomatching)
- June 3, 2010 Kobe Bryant NBA Finals Game 1 Used, Photo-Matched Los Angeles Lakers Home Jersey – MeiGray/NBA
- 1955 Topps #164 Roberto Clemente Rookie Card – PSA MINT 9 – MBA Gold Diamond Certified
- 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Rookie Patch Parallel (RPP) #78 LeBron James Signed Patch Rookie Card (#02/23) – BGS NM-MT+ 8.5, Beckett 10
- 2009 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks & Prospects Autographs Red Refractor #BDPP89 Mike Trout Signed Rookie Card (#3/5) – PSA GEM MT 10 – Pop 2
- 2004-05 UD Exquisite Collection Dual NBA Logo Autographed Patches #LJ-KB LeBron James/Kobe Bryant Dual-Signed Game-Used Logoman Patch Card (#1/1) – PSA Authentic, PSA/DNA GEM MT 10
- Kate Winslet Titanic Screen-Worn Overcoat – Resolution Photomatching, 20th Century Fox, J. Peterman
- 1998 Pokemon Japanese Promo Illustrator Pikachu Holofoil – PSA NM-MT+ 8.5
- 2000 Playoff Contenders Championship Ticket #144 Tom Brady Signed Rookie Card (#066/100) – BGS MINT 9, Beckett 10
- Action Comics #1 (1938 DC) – CGC 3.0 – Origin and 1st Appearance of Superman, 1st Appearance of Lois Lane, Zatara
Goldin has built a reputation as the trusted leader in trading cards, memorabilia and collectibles. The Goldin 100: Part 1 Auction Ends June 14, 2023. Goldin is also actively accepting consignments for future auctions. To inquire about consigning items, email Sell@goldin.co.
Over the years, Goldin has built a strong reputation as the leading collectibles marketplace. Ken Goldin and his team have brokered over $1.5 billion worth of sales of rare and highly sought-after collectible items across categories including the recent $7.25 million Honus Wagner T-206 trading card sale and much more.
Goldin is the leading marketplace for trading cards, sports memorabilia and other collectibles. Founder Ken Goldin has sold more than $1 billion in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history, and pop culture. The company routinely sets records for the most expensive trading cards and other memorabilia ever sold. Lifelong collectors and new hobbyists alike trust Goldin because the company professionally authenticates everything it sells. Goldin is the official auction partner of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, The Jackie Robinson Foundation and the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. For more information, visit Goldin.co. Learn more at goldin.co, on Twitter and Instagram.