Sterling Sports Auction #53 runs through June 30, 2016. This auction includes 479 lots from the 4 major sports, boxing and non-sports. Includes high grade singles of HOFers and commons, sets, memorabilia, and autographs. Also includes rookie cards of Nolan Ryan, Carl Yastrzemski, Joe Morgan, Jim Palmer and Nellie Fox. Also includes a large selection of Mickey Mantle cards. Nice selection of 1933 Goudey, T206, T202 and more! Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register.
Auction Highlights include:
- 1953 Bowman Color Mickey Mantle PSA 7
- 1888 N162 Cap Anson PSA 2
- 1959 Bazooka Mickey Mantle SGC 40
- Ty Cobb Signed Ball JSA
- 1913 M101-3 Eddie Collins SGC
- 1963 & 72 Topps Near Sets
- 1975 Topps Complete Set
- T229 Harley Davidson
- 1964-65 Topps Bobby Hull PSA 7
- 1968 Topps Nolan Ryan, Rookie
- 1914 Cracker Jack, Walsh, Bender & Crawford SGC
Auction Closes Thursday June 30
* Just reminder, The Buyers Premium for Sterling is increasing to 18%; a 2% discount is applicable to all who pay by check or money order. In other words, those who choose to pay by check or money order, will still be paying the same buyers premium of 16% . The discounted amount will be noted on your invoice. If not paying by Paypal, you should subtract this discounted amount from your total. *
Accepting consignments for our July Auction #54, call or respond to this email if you have any items you wish to consign. We are accepting consignments for all upcoming auctions. Feel free to call Lee Behrens at 320-219-1372 to discuss more.
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
About Sterling Sports Auctions
Sterling Sports Auctions runs ten auctions a year ( about every 5 weeks), auctions run for 2 weeks with fast shipping and low fees, Sterling makes the auction experience as smooth as possible for the buyer and seller. Sterling is actively accepting consignments for the next auction! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards pre 1970s. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!
Call or email today to start working with us to sell or build your collection! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-219-1372.