This is your chance to buy Autographs, Manuscripts, Books & Relics. Join University Archives on August 22, 2018 at 10:30am EST. The auction is now available for viewing and leaving bids on Invaluable, eBay & AuctionZip. The current auction offers a great selection of Autographs, Manuscripts, Books & Relics. Bid, register and view items from the auction here .
- Lot 286: George Washington Introduces Italian Nobleman to Governor of South Carolina
- Lot 64: Albert Einstein Signs a Wax Mold Head Cast of His Face “From Life”
- Lot 22: Napoleon Bonaparte Military Signed Letter Regarding Surrender of Gdansk & Capture of “H.M.S. Dauntless”
- Lot 245: J. D. Salinger, While Completing ” The Catcher In The Rye” in 1950, Pens an ALS to His ‘Romance du Jour’ from His Hide-a-Way in CT & the Birthplace of His Famed Novel
- Lot 178: The First Known Marilyn Monroe Signed Photo, Graded 10 by PSA/DNA, Signed the Year She Transformed from
Norma Jean to Marilyn Monroe!
- Lot 77: F. Scott Fitzgerald Signed Letter to Journalist Miss Marshall Re: “The Beautiful And The Damned”
- Lot 300: A Piece of the Wright Flyer, Signed Check & Metal Turnbuckle – Amazing First Flight Display!
For more information about University Archives and the Wednesday, August 22, 2018 online auction, please visit www.universityarchives.com.
***Please note: Due to rising production costs, we are raising our buyer’s premium to 20% in-house and 25% online effective January 1, 2018. These rates are still significantly lower than other auction houses, and we are also one of only a few auction houses that handle our own worldwideshipping!
The University Companies began in 1979, but it was more than 10 years prior to this that the founder, John Reznikoff, first began collecting. During nearly 40 years in business, University Archives has bought and sold about $300 million of autographed books and manuscripts. The Reznikoff name is synonymous with authenticity in the autograph world. He is the only expert who consults with both PSA/DNA and JSA, the accepted third party companies in the trade. He is also asked to provide his expertise to nearly every major auction house and to dealers throughout the book and manuscript trade. Additionally, Reznikoff’s skills have been used in State and Federal court and by many different agencies of law enforcement, including the FBI.
49 Richmondville Ave
Westport, CT 06880