Just a few days remain before the consignment deadline for our incredible April 2012 Signature Sports Collectibles Auction, the most visible auction event of the season. Widespread national media attention is expected due to the inclusion of The Seth Swirsky Collection, which features such iconic pieces as the famous “Buckner Ball” from the 1986 World Series, and Reggie Jackson’s third home run baseball from Game Six of the 1977 World Series. Some of our record prices have come as a result of “non-hobby” people brought to our bidding ranks by international press coverage, so this is a truly special selling opportunity for our entire Heritage family.
Among the other noteworthy pieces already in house:
- 1920 Cleveland Indians Team Signed Petition Boycotting Pitcher Carl Mays After Ray Chapman Fatal Beaning.
- 1923 Kenesaw Mountain Landis Signed Letter to “Shoeless Joe” Jackson Denying Reinstatement.
- 1969 Tom Seaver Game Worn New York Mets Jersey.
- 1932 Walker’s Cleaners Green Bay Packers Premium Photographs Complete Set with Binder.
- The Roger Marth Collection of Early Chicago Cubs Memorabilia.
- Fresh Find of Babe Ruth Single Signed Baseballs from His Final Public Appearance.
- Part 3 of The Philadelphia Golf Museum Collection.
Click here to submit your sports collectible for consideration. Space is limited, so don’t delay!