The Tradition Continues This Sunday at 7 PM Eastern at Lelands.com. One Helluva Tradition – Four Decades of the Hobby’s Best Auction Events. Lelands is proud to present one of the most exciting auctions of the year. With 1250+ lots of the finest sports and non-sports memorabilia and cards, there’s sure to be something for everyone. So don’t miss out. Closes Sunday, June 19, 2020 at 11 PM Eastern.
Our Featured Collections:
- Joe DiMaggio ‘49 Photo-Matched Bat
One of the finest DiMaggio bats in existence with photo-match to Sep 28th, one week before the 1949 World Series.
- Secretariat Complete Program Run
Complete run of programs from Secretariat’s twenty-one race career and the first set ever offered in a public auction.
- 1915/16 Red Sox Championship Awards
Hobby fresh pocket watch and pendant from the family of Babe Ruth’s Red Sox roommate Dick Hoblitzell.
- Steeler Legends Game-Worn Jerseys
Fine offering of jerseys directly from the Steelers including Jack Lambert, Troy Polamalu and Jerome Bettis.
- Jordan and LeBron High-End Cards
Hobby fresh featuring some of the rarest Michael Jordan and LeBron James autographed cards in circulation.
- Modern: Superstar Cards and Memorabilia
Case break treasures and memorabilia including Kobe, Connor McDavid, Jordan, Ruth, Luka and much more.
- Ruth and Gehrig Rare Treasures
A pair of perfect signed photographs lead the way with dozens of additional rare signatures and cards.
- Premier Vintage Graded Cards
Prime examples of the most iconic cards in sports. A “Best of the Best” offering, many you have not seen before.
- Fantastic Non-Sports Cards
Fresh to auction collection of remarkable non-sports singles and sets, includes items from Preston Orem Collection.
1250+ Premier Lots. The Time to Bid is NOW!
- Rare, Vintage Sports Cards
- Historic Sports Memorabilia
- Hobby-Fresh Modern Cards
- The Dream Team Collection: A collection of game worn Dream Team Sneakers from the Tournament of America’s qualifying event for the 1992 Summer Olympics.
1992 Dream Team Michael Jordan “Gold Medal” Signed Game Worn Sneakers – Gifted to Dream Team Staffer
1992 Dream Team Scottie Pippen “Gold Medal” Signed Game Worn Sneakers – Gifted to Dream Team Staffer
1992 Dream Team Magic Johnson “Gold Medal” Signed Game Worn Sneakers – Gifted to Dream Team Staffer (Photo-Matched)
1992 USA “Dream Team” Signed Official Molten Basketball – Gifted to Dream Team Staffer
- Steeler Legends Game-Worn Jerseys: A Rare Collection of Black & Gold Game Worn. An exceptional collection of jerseys from Steeler greats. Polamalu, Lambert, Bettis, Woodson, Stallworth and Blount. Direct from the Pittsburgh Steelers archives! A treasure trove of Pittsburgh Steelers game-worn jerseys direct from the team’s archive. Among the jerseys are those by Hall of Famers and legends including Jack Lambert, Mel Blount, John Stallworth, Troy Polamalu (photo-matched to four games), Rod Woodson (photo-matched to three games) and Jerome Bettis (photo-matched to seven games including his 10,000th yard rushing game). A portion of the proceeds from the sale of Steelers Archive Jerseys will be donated to the Chuck Noll Foundation for Brain Injury Research.
Lot # 464: 1977 Jack Lambert Pittsburgh Steelers Game Worn Jersey (Photo-Matched)
Lot # 465: 1976 Mel Blount Pittsburgh Steelers Game Worn Jersey
Lot # 466: 2004 Troy Polamalu Pittsburgh Steelers Game Worn Jersey (Photo-Matched to Four Games)
Lot # 467: 1974 John Stallworth Pittsburgh Steelers Game Worn Jersey
Lot # 472: 2001 Jerome Bettis Pittsburgh Steelers 10,000th Yard Game Worn Jersey (Photo-Matched to Seven Games)
Lot # 471: 1992 Rod Woodson Pittsburgh Steelers Game Worn Jersey (Photo-Matched to Three Games)
Lot # 503: The Very First Pittsburgh Steelers Team Photograph
- A Legendary Collection of Kobe Bryant Auto Game-Worn – The auction boasts one of the earliest game-used autographed Bryant items ever to hit the auction block: A signed t-shirt worn by the late NBA great during the 1996 Magic Johnson Roundball Classic high school all-star game. Additional Bryant items up for sale include three pairs of signed game-worn shoes (a 2008 Western Conference Finals game, a 2007 playoff game and a 2006 regular season game), his 2001 All-Star Game photo-matched practice jersey and a 2017-18 Panini Impeccable All-Stars Kobe Bryant Autograph.
Check Out More Baseball Treasures
- Lot # 802: High Grade 1932 Babe Ruth Single Signed Baseball (PSA) – Spectacular example of the most coveted prize in the hobby.
- Lot # 59: 1907 Dietsche Postcards Baseball Ty Cobb Batting PSA EX 5 – Fantastic and truly rare 1907-1909 Dietsche Detroit Tigers Ty Cobb postcard PC765-1 encapsulated and graded PSA EX
- Lot # 338: Massive Collection of Signed Baseball Index Cards – Tremendous collection of baseball player signed index cards from a life-long and enthusiastic collector.
- Lot # 168: 1975 Topps Baseball Unopened Cello Box BBCE – Exquisite 24 cello pack box of 1975 Topps baseball originating from the Fritsch Vault.
- Lot # 799: Lou Gehrig Single Signed Baseball (PSA NM 7) – For decades, this baseball was forgotten (along with its sister ball) in a dresser drawer somewhere in the northeastern United States.
- Lot # 800: Lou Gehrig Single Signed Baseball (PSA NM 7) – The “sister ball” to the other Lou Gehrig signed ball in the auction, this beautiful example has great provenance and a remarkable story.
- Lot # 136: 1964 Topps “Giants” Mickey Mantle Baseball Card Collection (891) – Collection of (891) 1964 Topps Giants baseball cards of #25 Mickey Mantle.
Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Horse Racing, Non-Sports and More!
Bidding Closes Fri, Jun 19 at 11 PM EST