This is your chance to buy Autographs, Manuscripts, Books & Relics. Join University Archives on June 26, 2019 at 10:30am EST. The current auction will offer a great selection of Autographs, Manuscripts, Books & Relics. Bid, register and view items from the auction here .
- Lot 161: Barack Obama First New Vehicle Ever Owned, 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, With Superb Chain of Custody!
- Lot 56: Edward IV Signed Military Checklist before French Invasion–Extremely Rare!
- Lot 30: Al Capone Superb TWICE signed Interest Note, at His Infamous Peak as the Crime Boss/Gangster of the Chicago Outfit
- Lot 91: William Henry Harrison, Extraordinary Campaign Letter
- Lot 208: Haym Solomon, Jewish Financier of Rev War and Rarest Signature of Americana!
- Lot 111: JFK & First Lady’s Schedules, Dallas, Texas, Incl. November 22, 1963, with Jackie’s Signature in Initials & Writing
- Lot 49: John Dillinger Autographed Letter Requesting a Prison Job Transfer
For more information about University Archives and the Wednesday, June 26, 2019 online auction, please visit www.universityarchives.com.
The University Companies began in 1979, but it was more than 10 years prior to this that the founder, John Reznikoff, first began collecting. During nearly 40 years in business, University Archives has bought and sold about $300 million of autographed books and manuscripts. The Reznikoff name is synonymous with authenticity in the autograph world. He is the only expert who consults with both PSA/DNA and JSA, the accepted third party companies in the trade. He is also asked to provide his expertise to nearly every major auction house and to dealers throughout the book and manuscript trade. Additionally, Reznikoff’s skills have been used in State and Federal court and by many different agencies of law enforcement, including the FBI.
49 Richmondville Ave
Westport, CT 06880