This is your chance to buy Autographs, Manuscripts, Books & Relics. Join University Archives on March 27, 2019 at 10:30am EST. The current auction will offer a great selection of Autographs, Manuscripts, Books & Relics. Bid, register and preview items from the auction here .
- Lot 125: Thomas Jefferson Sally Hemings Related
- Lot 55: David Crockett Spectacular Long ALS
- Lot 63: Jefferson Davis, Acceptance as President
- Lot 80: Albert Einstein Signed Unique Patent Assignment
- Lot 255: George Washington Superb Signed Document
- Lot 120: Massive Howard Hughes Archive Including
For more information about University Archives and the Wednesday, March 27, 2019 online auction, please visit www.universityarchives.com.
The University Companies began in 1979, but it was more than 10 years prior to this that the founder, John Reznikoff, first began collecting. During nearly 40 years in business, University Archives has bought and sold about $300 million of autographed books and manuscripts. The Reznikoff name is synonymous with authenticity in the autograph world. He is the only expert who consults with both PSA/DNA and JSA, the accepted third party companies in the trade. He is also asked to provide his expertise to nearly every major auction house and to dealers throughout the book and manuscript trade. Additionally, Reznikoff’s skills have been used in State and Federal court and by many different agencies of law enforcement, including the FBI.
49 Richmondville Ave
Westport, CT 06880