This is your chance to buy Declaration Signers, Autographs, Manuscripts, Books & Relics. Join University Archives on May 15, 2019 at 10:30am EST. The current auction will offer a great selection of Declaration Signers, Autographs, Manuscripts, Books & Relics. Bid, register and view items from the auction here . An OUTSTANDING collection of all the Declaration Signers (except Button Gwinnett), from John Adams to George Wythe, most in full documents or letters, and many offered individually for the first time!
- Lot 175: John F. Kennedy, Jr. Baby Gift, Black & Sterling Silver Rosary
- Lot 195: President Lincoln & His Most Profitable Client, the Illinois Central Railroad
- Lot 199: Charles Lindbergh Signed Official Souvenir Program
- Lot 243: “I have worked like a beaver … and I see no prospect of a let up”
- Lot 285: George Washington LS on the Impending Execution of Charles Asgill
- Lot 130: Einstein Counsels His Son on the Meaning of Life
For more information about University Archives and the Wednesday, May 15, 2019 online auction, please visit www.universityarchives.com.
The University Companies began in 1979, but it was more than 10 years prior to this that the founder, John Reznikoff, first began collecting. During nearly 40 years in business, University Archives has bought and sold about $300 million of autographed books and manuscripts. The Reznikoff name is synonymous with authenticity in the autograph world. He is the only expert who consults with both PSA/DNA and JSA, the accepted third party companies in the trade. He is also asked to provide his expertise to nearly every major auction house and to dealers throughout the book and manuscript trade. Additionally, Reznikoff’s skills have been used in State and Federal court and by many different agencies of law enforcement, including the FBI.
49 Richmondville Ave
Westport, CT 06880