In business for over 40 years, University Archives has paid out over $200 million for items just like yours! Our monthly auctions attract nearly 6,000 registered online bidders (and counting) from over 60 countries around the world. We buy or take on consignment autographs, rare books, historical documents, and relics.
We are especially seeking material related to Presidents and First Ladies; Declaration of Independence and Constitution Signers; Revolutionary War; Civil War; World War I; World War II; Science; Space; Literary; Art; and World Leaders, as well as items of general interest. $1,000,000 in cash advances are immediately available for your historical items.
A Few of our Highlights
In early 2020, we sold two items related to Abraham Lincoln which fetched a combined quarter of a million dollars. A PSA/DNA encapsulated and graded Gem Mint 10 Lincoln signed carte de visite realized $75,000, while a book formative to Lincoln’s views on slavery–inscribed and signed by him–changed hands a few lots later for $175,000. And we do much more than just presidential: in October 2018, we sold Bob Dylan’s handwritten and signed lyrics of “The Times They Are A-Changin'” for $132,000, while an Albert Einstein typed letter signed discussing gravitation and time brought just shy of $50,000 in August 2019.
Let us provide YOU with some economic stimulus!
- Sir Isaac Newton Signed Financial Document Regarding South Sea Investment Just Before Company’s Collapse
SOLD $106,000 – MAY 2020
- Abraham Lincoln Endorsed Copy of The Miscellaneous Works of Oliver Goldsmith, Later Presented to his Springfield Law Partner William Herndon
SOLD $175,000 – JANUARY 2020
- Abraham Lincoln War-Dated Signature, Graded Gem Mint 10!
SOLD $75,000 – JANUARY 2020
- Bob Dylan “The Times They Are A-Changin'” Lyrics, Entirely Engrossed by the Prize-Winning Folk Bard Himself
SOLD $132,000 – OCTOBER 2018
- Albert Einstein Typed Letter Signed Discussing his Theory of Universal Gravitation & the Validity of Sir Isaac Newton’s Clock-Time
SOLD $47,000 – AUGUST 2019
OUR CONSIGNMENT STIMULUS PACKAGE
- Up to 100% Cash Advances
- Same day payment or check by FedEx available to ensure you the quickest access to funds, even with reasonable reserves.
- Competitive Seller’s Fees
- We can often match or beat any of our competitors’ commission rates, and on certain items we will not charge commission.
- Free Inbound FedEx Shipping
- We can often send shipping supplies, too!
- Free Authentication by a Leading Industry Expert
- John Reznikoff is a longtime historical expert for both PSA/DNA and JSA. He also authenticates for major auction houses and dealers, a service which is not usually complimentary.
- Free Insurance, & Peace of Mind!
- We are insured for many millions of dollars, and provide state-of-the-art security for your items while they are in our custody.
Do you have items to consign? Call us today at 203-454-0111 or e-mail John Reznikoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.