Thanks again to all of our loyal customers, both consignors and bidders alike, it is only because of your participation in our monthly auctions that we continue to grow and have repeated success. At MEARS Auctions, we value you commitment to collecting authentic sports memorabilia and are committed to continue to provide you with a great auction experience. During 2020, we saw a record number of new bidders, total bids placed, and record prices on a repeated basis. The market is red hot, and we want your consignments.
We are in need of collections, accumulations, storage units, single items, and high-end collectibles for our next auction. With the 15,000-square foot MEARS Auction Center, we can successfully process collections of all sizes. MEARS Auctions will work with you to provide a professional auction experience.
We are also aggressively seeking sports cards, non-sport cards, Pokemon, and much more.
Some of the benefits provided by MEARS Auctions include:
Provide Cash Advances for your collection
- 30 day consignor payout
- Free Authentication and Grading for select game worn jerseys and game used bats
- Detailed & Historic write-ups, specializing in game worn / used items
- Consistent Auction Schedule, 12 monthly auctions that keep collectors interested in MEARS Auctions
- World Wide Marketing to bring maximum exposure to your items
- Access to the strongest buyers and collectors in the World!
Our auctions specialize in collections of all categories, sizes, and price ranges. One item or an entire collection, MEARS wants your collection. We are aggressively searching for items in the following categories:
- Pop Culture, TV & Movie, Comic, Horror/Monster,
- Americana, Presidential, Historical, Space, Western, Political, Military
- Sports, Football, Basketball, Boxing, Baseball, Vintage Wrestling, Motorcycle Racing
We are currently seeking single items & collection of:
- Game Worn Jerseys
- Game Used Bats
- Autographs – All major sports, fields, & subjects. Single items or complete collections
- Programs / Scorecards
- Muhammad Ali / Cassius Clay
- Pinback Buttons
- All memorabilia
- Vintage cards-Baseball, Football, Basketball, wax, sets, singles, etc.
- Full Tickets, Stubs
- Game Worn Player Caps- all teams & styles
- Vintage Football, Baseball, and Basketball Equipment
- PSA & SGC Graded Cards
- Ungraded Cards, Sets, Regional Issues, Etc.
- Babe Ruth Items
- Mickey Mantle Items
- Lou Gehrig Items
- Ty Cobb Items
- Pre-1980 baseball jackets, sweaters, and coats
- Green Bay Packers Items
- Chicago Cubs Memorabilia
MEET US FOR CONSIGNMENTS
- First Annual Mini Comic Con at Farmers Market 2210 (Racine, WI), February 27th
- Chicagoland Sports Show, March 27th
- Comicverse Comic Convention & Toy Show (New Berlin, WI) March 28th
- Elkhorn Flea Market (Elkhorn, WI) May 16th, June 27th, August 8th, September 26th
- Days of the Dead (Chicago) April 9th – 11th
- Kane County Toy Show (St. Charles, IL) April 25th
- Midwest Monster Fest (E. Moline, IL) Sept. 3rd – 5th
- Hall of Heroes Comic Con, Elkhart, IN September 4th-5th
- Halloween at MEARS Horror Exhibit Oct 20th
- Christmas at MEARS Celebration Dec 7th – 23rd
- Dec 10th – 12th C2E2 Comic Con
Consignments Wanted: Meet Our Professional Staff In A City Near You!
A word about Cards- The marketplace offers consumers a variety of options to sell high grade cards. A PSA 9 or 10 iconic card of an HOF player is auction cover catalog worthy. But, what about the mid-grade level cards. Instead of being ignored, grouped at the end of the catalog, or flat out rejected for consideration, consign your cards to MEARS Online Auctions. We will treat your PSA 5 with the same resect as their higher numbered counterparts. Whether it is mid-grade cards, raw cards, sets, or unopened wax (Sports & Non-Sports), let MEARS Auctions sell your collections. Often, consignors liked the idea of having their mid-grade cards featured at MEARS, whereas those same cards are an afterthought with our competitors.
For a free appraisal and consultation, please contact Troy R. Kinunen at (414) 828 9990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Announcement: MEARS Auctions is publishing a new guide titled “Tips on Selling Your Sports Memorabilia”. Company president Troy R Kinunen just completed a 16-page booklet that helps collectors maximize the value of their Sport/Non Sport Cards, Jersey, Bats, Autographs, Type 1 Photos, Tickets, and Memorabilia collection. The new pictorial guide will be complimentary and available by request to anyone that asks.