Heritage Auctions, the largest auction house founded in the U.S. and the highest online traffic and dollar volume of any auction house on earth, is seeking sports memorabilia consignments, including sports cards, jerseys, balls, bats, clubs and other sports memorabilia. The deadline to be included in the Winter Platinum Night® Sports Auction is December 30, 2020.
Select Items Sold by Heritage Auctions:
- 2004 Topps Chrome LeBron James (Superfractor) #23 PSA Gem Mint 10 – #’d 1 of 1
Sold for $720,000
- 1985 Michael Jordan Game Worn Chicago Bulls Air Jordan I Rookie Sneakers
Sold for $117,000
- 1970-71 Bobby Orr Game Worn Boston Bruins Jersey–Photo Matched!
Sold for $150,000
- 1958 Mickey Mantle World Series Game Used & Signed Bat,
PSA/DNA GU 10
Sold for $288,000
- 1985 William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Super Bowl XX Game Worn & Signed Chicago Bears
Sold for $63,000
- 1975 Muhammad Ali Fight Worn Shoes from Frazier III Bout, ‘The Thrilla in Manila.’
Sold for $150,000
Why Cosign with Heritage Auctions?
Quite simply, our people and marketing prowess make the difference – more than 300,000 consignments sold, with full, timely payment to every consignor. You will receive superior client service from one of our 125 world-class experts, because each one is a collector, just like you. And consignors keep turning to Heritage – 94% of our consignments come from repeat customers – due to our innovative online presence and 1.25 million active bidders.
While the current consignment invitation focuses on Sports Cards, Collectibles & Memorabilia, Heritage is always seeking quality consignments in 40+ categories of collectibles, fine and decorative arts, fine jewelry and many more luxury items. Your treasures are important, whether one item or an entire collection, which is why we strive to earn top dollar for you.